2018 MacMyDay LACERS Well iPhone/iPad training
(Please click on each line to learn more.)
- Passcode access & Touch ID
- Accessing WiFi
- Phone (Making Calls)
- Adding Contacts
- Accessing Voicemail
- Camera (photos/video)
- Texting (pics & Videos)
- Send and receiving E-Mails.
- Accessing the App Store & downloading Apps
- Using Siri and voice dictation.
Command of iPhone
- Using Maps & Waze for navigation
- Health & Medical ID (track your health, medications, Dr. and emergency contact info),
- Battery Life (conserving)
- Control Center (make life easy with a swipe up)
- Using FaceTime for video and audio calls.
- Emergency SOS.
- Why drive when you can use Uber or Lyft
- The importance of iCloud & iCloud back-up and other Settings.
Social Media, Health & Security
- Using a proper case to protect your device.
- Lost your iPhone or iPad, use Find My Phone.
- The Touch ID for instant access into your phone & secure apps.
- Find Friends (Allows people to know where you are & find you and you can do the same with family & friends (GPS tracking).
- Secure digital paying with Apple Pay.
- Web surfing with Safari
- Social Media. Connecting with people on Facebook (And other social media like Twitter & Instagram). Searching for a place to eat, drink or other services, it’s all about Yelp. View the latest videos, sports highlights and now live events on YouTube.
Click below to view and download the MacMyDay training PDF presentation.